Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Favourite Sport !

There are so many different kinds of sports like basketball, swimming , badminton or squash.. I'm sure everyone has their own favourite sport that they prefer doing compared to other types of sports. As for me, i was not really an active person in sports be it at school or at home with family. Maybe once in a while we will all go swimming together. YES,I can swim but not very good/professional as people say. LOL. Oh well after entering my college life last MAY, we HAD TO take up a sport as an extra credit hour to pass our diploma. I didn't have any choice back then, i was looking thru the list ..they listed gym,swimming,badminton,netball,handball,soccer,basketball,squash and etc... I wanted to take gym at first(thinking it was the easiest) BUT, i was so wrong! it was one of the toughest(As my friends took up gym and they told me their experience running the whole collge!) XD

Guess what i took up ?? Hmmmm.... i took up HANDBALL ! HAHA..you must be thinking Why handball of all sports rite? It all happened when i woke up late to sign up for the gym thru our college intranet. So gym was all filled up then i had no choice but to choose handball.. I went for handball practises all alone for the 1st semester but after everything,I DIDNT REGRET AT ALL! :D I actually had lots of fun during the handball classes. WHY? Because i learned the right techniques of throwing the ball into the net, how many steps we had to take and all..From that game,i also made many new friends and i learn to compromise as a team during games. Handball is also not a really rough game like rugby so many girls and boys enjoy this game. :)So therefore,my favourite sport would be HANDBALL!


In conjunction with sports, DO CHECK OUT ADIDAS's latest products for sports ! :)


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments: