LADIES ! What are you waiting for ?? : )
__________________________________________
hey there!
I recently followed this Project Alpha thingy which is an online programme for Malaysian top bloggers...
n they are gonna feature 3 guest blogger in their next Season 3..I sent my audition video hoping to be one of the guest blogger next season...
Therefore,I NEED VOTES! :D
Hope u dont mind helping me out a little bit...
Do support me ! how ?
Its simple!
Step 1
: LOG ON TO http://projectalphagroup.r(JOIN THE GROUP,Before that
REGISTER FIRST
if you are not RUUMZ member)(Log in ur account once u have created one)
Step 2
:Go to - http://projectalphagroup.r( scroll down & click 'LIKE' or u can comment as well for my video !)
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP !! Get ur friends to vote for me too k!
P/S:Dont mind the ugly video of me . Just vote ,u dont HAVE to watch it k! hehehe...

No comments:
Post a Comment