Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Talk.Shop.Talk :)

AWESOME OUTING @ PAVILION,KL 

4/1/2011 - A great beginning to start my 2011 with a whole day out together with LaliithaRaudzah :)

Yes. We shopped,we talked , we laughed happily about the past & at each other's lame jokes. 
It was Lali's first time to Sg.Wang yesterday & she was so happily shopping since the clothes there were nice & cheap ! I seriously miss those highschool days again :'( Oh well, we grow up so we've gotta move on with life... 
LOVE U BOTH LOTS! <3


Exams starting this 7th till 18th , I'm pretty sure I will not have anything to blog about besides how much stress I'm having ? Nahhh, im jz kidding.. Hopefully I'll do better this semester ! 

Spotted this place at the corner of 2nd floor (From Madam Wong Cafe,turn left)

This place is like 'Inner City' @ City Square -Johor Bahru

More clothes n shoes inside here,just discovered this 'fashion city' area after sooo many times shopping at sg wang.. 

No comments: