Sunday, July 10, 2011

Laura Mercier Portofino Collection !

Laura Mercier

Laura Mercier's philosophy ;
-Making your skin look perfect is the first and most important thing you can do to achieve a truly great look.
-The key is to enhance your natural beauty - accentuate the positive.


GIRLS ! Most of us LOVE make ups right ? In my opinion, I don't think we should just stick to one brand & I always believe that nothing is the best cos there is always a better one. For those who have not tried Laura Mercier's products, You & I should both try SOON ,alright? Yes, i have not tried but I promise I will very soon and I shall do a product review on it ? yay? hehehe... 

For me make up is a necessity as it helps us enhance our beauty & makes girls look more 'alive'. What i meant is for skin color, nicer eye brows, more radiant skin & etc.

If you're not a make up person & you don't have any make up products, I would suggest to you the basic stuff that you must have! ;)
  1. Compact powder/foundation+powder(To make your skin tone even)
  2. Eyeliner & Mascara(To enhance the beauty of your eyes) 
  3. Blusher(To make your face more radiance looking)
  4. Lip Gloss (For dry lips, apply vaseline first before applying lip gloss)


Guess what ?? Laura Mercier has a NEW COLLECTION ! It is the PORTOFINO COLLECTION! Wooohooooo ! I'm sure if you're a loyal fan of Laura Mercier,you've already bought them ! If you have no idea at all about this , do not hesistate to log on to their website at www.lauramercier.com or you can LIKE their page on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Mercier-Malaysia/138011889560636?sk=info




Their awesome new collection !




The good news does not end here! They organized a FACEBOOK Make up contest ! So if you love make up & Laura Mercier , here is the chance for you to win some lovely stuffs from them! :D



First of all, you have to join their facebook page :) 


Join Portofino "Nauti-Gal" make-up Contest and stand a chance to Sail away with ....

1st Prize- Ipad 2 16GB + RM500 Laura Mercier Hamper
2nd Prize- RM500 Laura Mercier Hamper + RM100 Voucher
3rd Prize- RM300 Laura Mercier hamper + RM100 Voucher

To enter to win,
Step 1- Purchase any of Portofino Collection.

Step 2- Enjoy an exclusively free make-over by our Professionally trained make-up artist.

Step 3- Snap your own picture.

Step 4- Upload to your picture to our Laura Mercier Malaysia Fan Page 
- GO FB & search Laura Mercier Malaysia or  CLICK the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Mercier-Malaysia/138011889560636 
 (caption: with your name and e-mail address)

& When you're collecting your votes, don't forget to ask the people you know to LIKE your Photo.
The contestant with most LIKES, can stand a chance to win an IPAD2 & more exclusive prizes!

The Contest is valid from 1st of July untill 31st July! Good Luck people! 

No comments: