Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gush 2012 !

GUSH 2012 


Wondering whats GUSH all about ?? 
It is a series of worldwide concert called GUSH 2012 by GushCloud.
Concerts will be held in Malaysia , Singapore , Australia , Indonesia & San Francisco!


Concert in Malaysia will be on the 7th September 2012 !!


Gush is also a social network site something similar to twitter ,facebook and tumblr. But it has their own unique concept as well. :) I'm new to it ! Do subscribe to my page if you're on GUSH !  


Basicly you can post anything on your profile - youtube links,pics or even random quotes !






So yeah , its an interesting site .. Something new and funky ! Do try it out and also share with your friends ! 


If you're a music lover or an active blogger ... I've got good news for you ! 




Be an influencer by joining this contest ! You'll get a 4d3n all expenses paid trip to San Francisco to meet and interview Hellogoodbye, Mayday Parade & The Cab ! 
Sounds awesome yeah ?? ;) 


So click click click !
Go join Gush now at www.gushcloud.com
Thats my profile on GUSH .
Do subscribe to my page if you do join ! ;)
Ohh , and I don't know why I'm from Japan. I can't change my country in gush apparently. :/ LOL.


Anyways,
All you gotta do is either do blog about it , do a vlog or post pics on your gush profile to stand a chance to win!
Seems pretty easy , no ? Take a chance ! Try it out ! ;) 



GOOD LUCK ! <3 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very impressive article. Well prepared. Very motivating!! Go off on to facilitate way

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!