Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MTV Pimp My Ride - XPAX Whatchuwant !


XPAX WHATCHUWANT presents 
MTV PIMP MY RIDE MALAYSIA !


MTV Pimp My Ride is here in Malaysia and XPAX is giving an exclusive opportunity to ONE LUCKY WINNER to get their car pimped as shown in MTV PIMP MY RIDE! OMG OMG OMG ! Excited much yet ?? ;) I wish I am that lucky one!  


Now now , calm down first and let me fill you in with the details ! Besides PimpMyRide, XPAX Whatchuwant is also giving out awesome prizes worth more than RM10 000 everyday to XPAX users . Prizes includes Lcd tv, Samsung galaxy tab, Pioneer Blu-Ray ,Samsung SIII and so much more ! 



Its soooooo easy to win the daily giveaways ! Just follow their instructions and also make sure you're an XPAX User !!! 

Nowwwww, lets go back to PIMP MY RIDE ! Lets talk about ME ! As in my car ! LOL. I really want to get my car pimped by the very awesomefied MTV Pimp My Ride. It would be an honour to be on tv and to get my car pimped for free ! Then i'll get to be super special cos my car would be damn damn damn DAMMNNNNNN AWESOME!

What is my car like ? Well its a borinngggggg silver myvi :( sobs.sobs.sobs.


My parents gave this car to me for my early 21st bday prezzie this year ...I've always wanted a colored car like maybe pink ? purple ,yellow or red ? But oh well, my dad prefers simple silver. I'm contented to have a car so i didn't complain ! ;)

My car is less than a year old and sadly :( few weeks ago while I was on my way up to KL with my friend , we met into a super scary accident at the highway ! (which i thought I could have died !!) YES IM SERIOUS. Super scary and I'm still shaken by that incident. Let me show you pics of my car after the accident ;(


And now my car is in the Perodua Workshop . 

So, I think I should be given the chance to get my car pimped so I will feel like my car is a total new car and maybe let me get over that incident cos after MTV Pimp My Ride pimping my car I know it will be a damn awesome looking car myvi ! :D

Moving on, HOW I WANT MY CAR TO LOOK LIKE ?? Hmmmmm....

Interior is always important to me ! I've always loved animal prints ! Be it leopard or zebra :)
Maybe something like this would be niceeeeeeee ??? It doesn't have to be pink ! Can be red !



So sick of the normal boring black /grey coloured cushion chair in everyone's car. Why not mine be the special one ??? ;)



If pink is tooooo girly , I would LOVE for my car to look something like the mini cooper-ish style ! RED and Chekered design is cool too ! Not too complicated looking . 

As for the exterior , something like this but on my MYVI would be so damn cool ! With the swarovski maybe ? LOL. 



TILL HERE FOR NOW ! Hope to be the lucky winner ! Don't forget to check out Xpax Official Page and also join their contest to get those awesome prizes I've mentioned ! 


ALL THE BEST XPAX USERS ! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .