Monday, October 17, 2011

Its official !! -afstacey.com

Finally !
afstacey.com

I know, my blog has been dead since the end of july & I've been attending lesser events due to college exams & also cos I've been going back to Jb more often recently ! Oh well, I already promised myself that I would Never STOP Blogging ! So yeah i did it ! I'm back & I've got my own official domain now ! *happy happy*

I was thinking hard whether it should be staceyanne.com or my usual self chosen nickname , afstacey.com ....
Most people chose staceyanne.com but TOO BAD , its already taken ! :/ Or maybe its meant to be ! So yeah, afstacey.com it is and I'm happy with it :)

Alright I shall UPDATE!
The most drastic changes for me recently ;

MY HAIR !!! :/


Okay, I know different people will have different thoughts & comments about my hair ,
I'm fine with any + or - comments ;) I'm really happy with my hair right now cos I took off the long curly hair extensions ! It was a great few months cos I had super nice long wavy hair which i had always wanted. But for now, I love my new hairstyle which is more younger looking i presume ? :D

Till here for now ! Will be back updating my blog SOON ! *Promise* 
XOXO





















No comments: