Friday, October 21, 2011

OPI Manicure at Colour Culture !

COLOUR CULTURE - OPI Collection

Just a short recommendation post for today :)
Does O-P-I ring a bell to you ?? hmmm...
MANICURE & PEDICURES ??
Yup ! I got my nails done yesterday at Colour Culture ,bangsar village II outlet !
A very cool one in fact ! (okay,some of you may have already tried this but its ok !)


RM 37

Wanna know WHAT made my manicure a lil more special than the usual  ?? 


OPI SHUTTER !
Its like magic when applied on another base colour !
It just dries and slowly cracks itself to its design !
A very cool invention of nail polish indeed. :)

For more information to buy OPI Products/Nail services ;

Did i mention they have membership offers too ?? Go check em' out !!!


Goodbye for now !
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY AWESOME-FIED NAILS ! 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!
I'm your forever blog fan !
Nice nails!
seriously jealous of them!!
Love your blog!!
Try to update more about your hair!!
Love them !! ^^